Who is Shirin David? | Famous German Youtubers
Shirin David is a famous German youtuber and – next to famous German music producer Dieter Bohlen – former judge of Deutschland sucht den Superstar ( = German Idol) with a huge fanbase in the young generation. Her phenomenal rise from a female youtube star to a welcomed guest at many events such as Bambi as well as on German tv has so far been very unique. One main reason: her style and make up. If she is wearing braids, wigs, pink lips or colourful and sparkling dresses – most of the time, all eyes are on Shirin David when it comes to public events.
Shirin David Facts
- Shirin David was born on April 11, 1995. Her full name is Barbara Shirin Davidavicius.
- Shirin’s father is from Iran and her mother from Lithuania.
- Has a younger sister called Pati.
- Her mother is running a soap bubbles shop called Bunte Düfte (Colorful Scents) in Hamburg.
- Believes in horoscopes.
- Almost always spent her summer holidays in her mothers homecountry Lithuania.
- Loves classic music. Her favourite play is The Bat from Johann Sebastian Strauss.
- Started playing piano at the age of five. She also attended violin, saxophone, flute and oboe classes.
- Was living in a shared flat with another famous German youtuber called Melina Sophie.
- Shirin and Chris from BullshitTV were dating until he official announced their break up in April 2015. Only a short time later, he deleted the tweet.
- Her fans are called Shirizzles.
- Revealed on a Younow livestream from 2015, that she had a boob job. It was a long time wish from her.
- Left school with the highest qualification Abitur. Throughout her schooltime, she had to repeat two classes.
- Became famous through Simon Desue, one of the most famous German youtubers, who is now living in the US.
- Was announced as a judge for the new season Deutschland sucht den Superstar ( = Germany Idol) in October 2016.
Shirin Davids instagram name is: @shirindavid