Bianca Claßen Youtube Facts
Bianca Heinicke (Bibi) is one of the most famous and most successful German youtubers and social influencers, who is especially well-known in the younger age group. Ten fun facts about Bianca Heinicke:
- Biance Heinicke was born on February 6, 1993 in Cologne, Germany. Her mother is an educator and her father is working as a sales representative. She has an almost four years younger sister called Nadine, who also appeared in some of her videos.
- Started studying social sciences in 2012, but left it due to her success on youtube.
- Bianca Heinicke was teaching Zumba, but had to leave it after moving into another city for her studies.
- Met her husband Julian Claaßen in school during religious education. Most of her videos are filmed together with him. Julian Claßen is also running a very successful youtube channel called Julienco. Both are running they business through a private corporation. Bibi and Julian are especially famous for their prank videos as well as trying out new, crazy stuff such as trying on whole body tights. In October 2018, they welcomed their first child.
- Has a height of 5’1″. In one of her videos, she told her viewers, that her other family members are all taller than her.
- A total of three times, her wallet got stolen. Twice of these three times, she lost it before.
- Bibi released her first song “How it is (Wap Bap)” in May 2017, which caused a huge sensation due to the many negative comments and dislikes. A lot of people called it a “children’s song”. Nevertherless, the single broke the German record in being the most disliked German music video on youtube ever.
- Bibi released her own shower foam (“Bibis Duschschaum”) called bilou in 2015.
- Is a huge fan of Miley Cyrus and was able to meet the American singer and actress during a private concert and a meet and greet in June 2017 in New York.
- Her favourite actors are Ashton Kutcher and Til Schweiger.