Bianca Heinicke Youtube Facts
Bianca Heinicke (Bibi) is one of the most famous and most successful German youtubers and social influencers, who is especially well-known in the younger age group. Ten fun facts about Bianca Heinicke:
- Biance Heinicke was born on February 6, 1993 in Cologne, Germany. Her mother is an educator and her father is working as a sales representative. She has an almost four years younger sister called Nadine, who also appeared in some of her videos.
- Started studying social sciences in 2012, but left it due to her success on youtube.
- Bianca Heinicke was teaching Zumba, but had to leave it after moving into another city for her studies.
- Met her boyfriend Julian Claaßen in school during religious education. Most of her videos are filmed together with him. Julian Claßen is also running a very successful youtube channel called Julienco. Both are living together in a flat in Cologne and are running they business through a private corporation. Bibi and Julian are especially famous for their prank videos as well as trying out new, crazy stuff such as trying on whole body tights.
- Has a height of 5’1″. In one of her videos, she told her viewers, that her other family members are all taller than her.
- A total of three times, her wallet got stolen. Twice of these three times, she lost it before.
- Bibi released her first song “How it is (Wap Bap)” in May 2017, which caused a huge sensation due to the many negative comments and dislikes. A lot of people called it a “children’s song”. Nevertherless, the single broke the German record in being the most disliked German music video on youtube ever.
- Bibi released her own shower foam (“Bibis Duschschaum”) called bilou in 2015.
- Is a huge fan of Miley Cyrus and was able to meet the American singer and actress during a private concert and a meet and greet in June 2017 in New York.
- Her favourite actors are Ashton Kutcher and Til Schweiger.