Albert Einstein Quick Facts | Who is Albert Einstein? | Albert Einstein Facts and Information | Albert Einstein Fast Facts
German physicist Albert Einstein is worldwide famous for his theory of relativity and as the winner of the Nobel prize in physics in 1921. Less people have information about Albert Einstein’s private life. Which are some personal Albert Einstein facts that have nothing to do with physics?
Who is Albert Einstein or who was Albert Einstein?
- In 1952, he received the offer to become the second state president of the newly founded state of Israel. Albert Einstein declined with the explanation that he sees himself as not suitable for this position, because throughout his whole life, he was engaged in doing objective things.
- Seven hours after his death in 1955, the pathologist Dr. Thomas Stoltz Harvey, took the brain of Einstein after the autopsy – first, without any family consent.
- Once he found out, that someone can walk barefoot in shoes, he never used to wear socks. Furthermore, according to Einstein, socks get holes very fast.
- Against the widespread opinion, that Albert Einstein was a bad student in math, this fact is not true. When he first read the particular article, published in a newspaper in 1935, he laughed and said that he actually never failed in mathematics.
- With his first wife Mileva Marić, Albert Einstein had a daughter called Lieserl, who was born in 1902 and presumably died in 1903. It’s assumed, that Albert Einsteins illegitimate daughter was born with a mental disability and should put up for adoption. Mileva Marić and Einstein got married in 1903.
- Was married with his cousin Elsa between 1919 until her death in 1936. The two alleged had a seven year lasting affair when Einstein was still married with Mileva from who he got divorced in 1919. For persuading her to get divorced, he promised her the prize money for his Novel prize in 1921 which she finally used to purchase a property in Zurich.
- Albert Einstein was an enthusiastic fiddler. He learned to play the violin at the age of six. His son used to say that whenever his father had the feeling of coming to the end of a journey or saw himself faced with an important challenge, he sought shelter in the music.
- His wife Elsa usually used to cut his hair, because Einstein was said to hate wasting time at a hairdresser.
- One of many Albert Einstein facts says, that he passed his German passport in 1933 after emigrating to the USA. Where was Albert Einstein born? Albert Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany in 1879.
- Albert Einstein was active against racism and called it a disease. He was also a member of the oldest Black Civil Society organization called National Organization for the Promotion of Colored People (NAACP).